Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Romans 8:28

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

Romans 8:28


It can be extremely hard to thank God when things are tough. We have to remember God is still in control, and no matter what is going on, He will lead us in the direction of His will.

I remember when my Grandmother was so sick with cancer. How could I thank Him for that? Through her suffering, she was able to let her love for Jesus shine through. I always knew my Grandmother was so in love with her heavenly Father, but I never knew how much she could love Him when she went through so much. I thank you Lord for what she went through. Even though it was hard, she was able to show me how to truly submit unto you, and how to truly love you, no matter what! It is hard to say those words, but I really do thank Him for the experience. He has been able to use what I went through, in more ways than I could have imagined.


I want to serve Him.

It's not about what we want in life, it's about what can we do to serve.


He is in control and always loves us. Even when things seem out of sorts, God is tell us what to do. Sometimes we just have to be specific, and as God to close the wrong doors, and open the right doors. He listens to everything we say! We should be committed no matter what the circumstance. If we are truly doing the Lord's will, we will be safe. He will protect us, and He will guide us.


The will of God is so much greater than us!

God doesn't have a personal plan, but He has a greater plan, and he wants us to join in His plan and make a difference.
He has things He needs us to do, we just need to join Him.

Be willing to devote our life to honor and glorify Him.
Strive to be more like Him everyday.
Pray to God, He will make everything  very clear!


See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, 
redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is.
And do not be drunk with wine, in which is dissipation; but be filled with the spirit,
speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord, giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, submitting to one another in the fear of God.
Ephesians 5: 15-21


Lord, I pray that you will help us to listen to you voice. Keep our eyes, and ears open, listening for your soft voice. I pray that you will help us to keep our hearts and minds pure. Father, help each and every person that reads this blog, and all the people that you know are dear to my heart to always be committed to You, no matter what! Sweet Jesus, please help us to be spirit filled Christians that have given our All to You!
In Jesus precious name I pray, 
Amen




2 comments:

Faye said...

What a beautiful post..I really needed to hear this today..Thank-u for sharing..Hope you have a great day! Blessings, Faye:)

Pretty Hills said...

Thank you! :)