Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Just believe..


"Don't be afraid; just believe."

-Mark 5:36

Sometimes it is so hard to just believe. Life can be so jumbled and confusing. It's so easy to get caught up in your everyday life, and stress, that we often put God aside. We don't always realize we are doing this.

I am guilty!

I have to remind myself, that I am not perfect, but that if I will seek God's will... my life will be easier in many ways.

It's so easy when we get distracted with life to think of all the negative possibilities, and fall for Satan's ways...

Don't let Satan blow it out!

I continually have to remind myself to seek God's approval. Sometimes it is hard to continually involve God in every aspect of our lives.. But, we should...

because, He deserves to be involved in every decision.. moment.. and thought in each of our lives...

As each day goes by.. I am learning more and more how precious my time with God really is. He is truly amazing.. and I love him more each and every day!

There is no one like our God!


























No comments: